I would have been updating like a good little writer, but I have been busy having crazy life adventures. In sum, I have:
- Finished the cleanse (and by "finished" I mean "made it 26 and-a-half days and then went out to a dinner resplendent with wine, meat, cheese, and dessert");
- Lost 10 pounds in total over the course of said 26.5 days;
- Found out I got to go to Los Angeles and attend the world premiere of The Hunger Games;
- Went on a red carpet-readiness shopping spree;
- Flew to Los Angeles and attended said movie premiere as a guest of Lionsgate, complete with Wolfgang Puck catered after party attended by such luminaries as Stephen Baldwin; and
- Flew home the next day having gained back two pounds already.
So you see, I've been terribly busy. And unfortunately for you and for the growth of readership of this blog, I am the type who prefers to be present in the moment rather than behind a camera or writing stuff down. I wish I was more the type to live blog from my smartphone or whatever, but I'm not. Hopefully Marlo turns out the same way so she understands why her early years are so poorly documented.
Now my mother in law is here for the week, which at least means that I get to work out every day. A grandmother who only sees her grandchild twice a year makes for a fantastic babysitter.