Sunday, May 16, 2010

Welcome

I'm getting pretty well moved in to the new/old digs here.

I wanted to move blogs because I felt a little too limited by the baby pork chop thing. First of all, I haven't thought of the baby as Pork Chop for several months now - the hazard I guess of deciding on her (secret) real name. Plus, I realized that it was short sighted of me to name and base the blog after the temporary name for my fetus - seeing as time marches on and she'll be a real human being soon. And, God willing, I will not be pregnant all the time.

Plus, this blog is named after ME. And really it's all about ME, right? Even when it's about somebody or something else? I'm just trying to do what Oprah says and carve out a space for ME instead of making it all about my kid or my husband or whatever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No, I guess I don't hate the format.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
It's me ...Mavis said...

Maybe some polka dots? Or dancing chickens in the background?

Okay... 100% of your readers have checked in now... you may proceed.