Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Watch this space

Friends, over the next few days, one of the most important experiments in the history of pregnancy will be conducted.

Whether you are pregnant, have been pregnant, hope to be pregnant, or know a pregnant, formerly pregnant or eventually pregnant woman, the results of this super scientific study are of the utmost importance to your health and well being.

And I am pleased to tell you that I am HBIC* of this experiment.

Over the next few days, I will be baking three different types of brownies - one box mix and two different recipes which purport to be Just Like Boxed Only Better.

I will bake, I will taste, I will compare and contrast, and I will report back. I feel a grave obligation to journalism, to science, and yes, to pregnant women everywhere.

Stay tuned. This should be awesome.



*That's Head Bitch In Charge. I hear Martha Stewart has it on her business cards.

2 comments:

Leopard Girl said...

I will help taste test tomorrow night.

It's me ...Mavis said...

What time do you want me there? I can help too!