Thursday, March 4, 2010

28 Weeks

Nothing much new to report, other than one more week of pregnancy completed. Only, oh, a zillion and a half to go.

I'm sure I'm a few pounds heavier and a few inches bigger around, but I haven't bothered to do any research in those areas. I have just continued to eat unreasonable amounts of moderately healthy to unhealthy foods and assumed the inevitable.

I bought a purple bikini today. I got a raised eyebrow from the Target checkout lady when I told her that yes, the bikini was for pregnancy wear. I did not care for her look of disapproval. In fact, I'd say she deserved a raised eyebrow from ME for daring to ask me my intentions in the first place. I should have just given her a big fat NOYB, but I am far too sweet and lovely of a person. Ask anybody.

Oh yeah, and there is one other thing. The baby is named. No, I'm not telling you what.


3 comments:

It's me ...Mavis said...

I'm glad you are not telling anybody the baby's name... it's up there in the most annoying asked question category... along with...may I touch your belly. P.S. I hope you had a coupon for that bikini...

OH HEY.... next time you are in Target... sign up for their baby registry... they give you a FREE bag of baby products and will mail you a $20 gift card for signing up... I'd sign up but I don't think they'd believe me.

Tori said...

Good idea! But won't it just confuse people who are trying to find my real registry?

I didn't have a coupon...but I did put back the $7 t-shirt that went with my St. Patrick's Day PJ pants in favor of the $5 t-shirt that worked just as well...

It's me ...Mavis said...

Duh... use a code name... Like Lola Williams or something.