Friday, December 18, 2009

Me Gusta Enchiladas

Today I accomplished what I believe to be the last of the shopping I need to do before Christmas, which means I can avoid retail areas for the remainder of the shopping season. That is very good news, because I was nearly killed three times today in the Target parking lot, and I'm sure it's only going to get worse over the next week.

I celebrated my successful morning of errands by meeting Husband for a late lunch. He asked me if I was in the mood for Pho, to which I responded, "Pork Chop wants Mexican." I'm telling you, if there's a perk to being pregnant, it is definitely the getting to eat whatever you feel like and blaming it on the baby. Every. Time. And all you have to do to be a hero is just once in a span of four months tell your husband you'll make him whatever he wants for dinner. But I digress. Enchiladas, halfway through (I forgot to take a picture before I started wolfing, go figure):


And again, upon completion:


And, in a related story, here is how my pants now close:





2 comments:

Leopard Girl said...

Mom jeans time!

It's me ...Mavis said...

Honestly... if this isn't a cry for help I don't know what is...

1). MA> get the woman some new pants... with ELASTIC... do they have Targets here? HA Ha Ha...Hardy Har Har...

2). Leopard Girl...quick... get the Leatherman tool and meet me 'round back... we need to wire her mouth shut before she stuffs if with anymore crap/junk food...

3). Have you NOT BEEN TO WHOLE FOODS? They sell healthy food there.

4). I can offer you some botulisium beans if you want them... besides the whole botulism part... they are very healthy.